PINNERS PINNERS PINNERS! Unless you live under a rock, you have probably heard about Pinners Conference and Expo that is coming to Arizona THIS weekend (Oct 7th & 8th)! I could not be more excited about it! I am a huge fan of Pinners and the people behind it. The classes are unbelievably valuable, and I am honored to be able to teach a couple of classes this year. However, my favorite part of the conference is the shopping. Obviously. This year’s lineup of vendors is unreal! There will be hundreds of amazing shops set up! I am so dang excited, and I’m already planning on spending more money than I probably should.
Lucky for my followers (love you guys!), my excitement is about to benefit you. I stalked the vendor list and want to share my “DO NOT MISS” list! Trust me when I say you guys will not want to miss these shops! Psssssssss Whippy Cake just might (AKA WILL FOR SURE) have a booth up too!
WHIP’S DO NOT MISS LIST!
- COZYS. Check them out at @cozys_ on Instagram! With cooler weather upon us, I have been in the market for the perfect blanket. These look amazing, and I have heard it does not get more comfy than these! I love all the patterns. My only problem will be narrowing it down to which ones I will buy!
- This & That Etc. Check them out at @thisandthatetc on Instagram! Put a fork in me, I am done! These puzzles and tic-tac-toe boards are the cutest thing since baby shoes. There’s no doubt my kids and my coffee table will love these! They also do completely custom puzzles which you know I love. Freaking adorable!
- Pink Hippo Bath. Check them out at @pinkhippobath on Instagram! Word on the street—these bath bombs are better than anything on the market, and I can’t wait to stock up on these. Is there anything better than a good bath after a long day? I also think these products would make the best gifts!
- Wren and Ivory. Check them out at @wrenandivory on Instagram! I like this shop because they have classic closet staples along with the trendy must-haves! Excited to build up my fall wardrobe by making a stop at this booth—everything is so pretty!
- DAZI. Check them out at @daziusa on Instagram! So I am guilty of rarely (read never) coming home with something for the boss and my son. Boys are hard to shop for! That’s why I am excited for this vendor. Their ties are on point. Classy yet unique. I will be coming home with a couple of these in hand! So. many. good. prints.
- Perfectly Posh. Check them out at @perfectly_posh on Instagram! You all know I am all about pampering. So when that’s what a brand is all about, you know I am 100% on board! As a bonus, their products are only made with the best ingredients. I can’t wait to get my hands on some of these. And sure, it might be premature, but these products would make the best stocking stuffers! GIMME!
- Flybird Apparel. Check them out at @flybirdapparel on Instagram! These ladies are just killing it. I love their tees (just think of the perfect t-shirt and that’s a Flybird shirt), and I am absolutely DYING over their new dresses they just announced. I cannot wait to get my hands on one!
- Three Lakes Design. Check them out at @threelakesdesign on Instagram! These sisters create such dainty, simple, and perfect jewelry. Plus, they donate $1 from EVERY sale to Autism Awareness. Anyone who knows Whip, knows I love layering jewelry, and these are the perfect pieces to do it with! You can never have enough jewelry. That’s a fact! Ps. Their Halloween necklace?! Love
- Domestic Accents. Check them out at @domesticaccents on Instagram! We are slowly wrapping up decorating our new(ish) house. I think their pieces will be the perfect finishing touches and accents in a couple of rooms. I love how unique everything from their shop is! I am obsessed. Ps. Word on the street is they will run a giveaway during the conference!
So there you have it! These are my must-see stops at Pinners! Happy shopping! Let me know what you score at Pinners, and most importantly, come find me to say hi!