I wanna’ dedicate this post to all my big hair loving friends. I partnered with Living Proof to present to you quite possibly the greatest volumizing hair product I have ever beheld. It recently just launched, and it’s called Dry Volume Blast. Being a hairstylist who is also a victim of thin, flat hair, I find it my civic duty to test and try all things volumizing and thickening so I can find the best options out there. So when I say this stuff is incredible, I would know, because I have tried almost everything!
// Here’s what makes Dry Volume Blast so impressive //
- It’s shockingly lightweight. You won’t be able to fathom how lightweight it is ’til you try it. I experimented a lot with this spray, and even after using it multiple days in a row without washing it, my hair never got gross, stiff, or heavy.
- Because it’s a dry spray, you can apply it roots to ends and it won’t make your hair look or feel greasy.
- It’s virtually colorless. This means you can use it on blondes, brunettes, redheads, purple, pink, or green hair—basically any color—and it won’t leave a white powder residue.
- It’s way better than using shaker powders. I used to think volumizing powders were the biz, but I kinda’ hated the application process because the powder would either barely come out or dump out all at once in one spot on my head. This has the most heavenly mist of volume blast, you have complete control, and bonus—you won’t have as much product build up or grittiness.
I normally don’t wear my hair straight because it makes it pretty obvious how thin my hair is. Since I’ve started using Dry Volume Blast, I have been wearing my hair straight for days and days in a row, and I keep getting compliments on how great my hair looks because it’s actually fuller but still looks sleek and smooth. You’ll find this dry spray is actually pretty easy to use as well.
// Here’s how I recommend using it! //
1. Shake the bottle before using because this activates the special volumizing spheres that makes this spray so unique and powerful.
2. Section your hair and spray it root to end for full body hair.
3. Tousle your hair with your fingers and watch how your hair can get bigger and bigger!
I’m thinking when you try this stuff it’s going to become a staple in your beauty bag like it is for me. I should also mention a really cool feature before you go get some. When I was ordering mine for the first time, I used their Hair Diagnostic Tool to see what kind of products it would recommend for my hair type, and it actually suggested some really good ones I’ve implemented into my hair routine. I especially love using the Full Thickening Mousse on my wet hair and the Prime Style Extender Spray which compliments the dry spray in a big hair way. People are always asking me what they should use for their hair type, so I LOVE that Living Proof has a tool I can direct people to to use to select products for their own hair type and needs. And once you know what you like, you can always swing by Sephora for a refill because they carry Living Proof products. So here’s to happier days with better bigger hair!
PSSSSST! Thanks for helping me out by sharing this post!