I was quick to jump on the coffee scrub train when I found one made with my all-time favorite Cacay beauty oil. Say What?! I am loving the benefits of the Slender Body Coffee Scrub added to my weekly routine. This video review and demo I made doesn't just talk about why to use it and how to use it, there's a little bit of personal info in there too on one of my tattoos, a topic I rarely share about.
Let’s recap the main talking points and benefits from the video, shall we? I'm a fan of Slender Body Coffee Scrub because it…
– Exfoliates and brightens skin.
– Plenty of caffeine to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Bye, Felicia!
– Perfect primer for sunless tanner.
– Perfect for smoothing out skin and reducing ingrown hairs. #ouch
– All the benefits from the cacay super food, which include anti-aging benefits and all the vitamin E you could want! Watch my Cacay Oil video to see what I mean.
– In my opinion, it is not nearly as overpowering in smell as other scrubs I have used.
If you’re gonna use a coffee scrub, which you should—my vote is for sure the Slender Body Coffee Scrub. I give it #allthelikes! PS. You can use the promo code “SCRUB100” to get 50% off your order on Amazon.
Also, if you want to read more about the Semicolon Project I mentioned in the video, there is an interesting article that explains it in more detail.