I was a little late to the beauty oil craze, but with all the buzz and hype, I couldn’t resist trying out this fast growing beauty trend. And it sounds like you guys are just as interested. According to Sephora, their sales of beauty oils have TRIPLED over the last 3 years. I have tried samples of all the latest and greatest because when you spend as much money as I do at Ulta and Sephora, they start shoveling extra goodies in your bags. They call it “VIP,” but the boss calls it “Broke.” I went with Cacay Naturals after reading up about it on a few beauty blogs and channels. The Cacay nut has been getting a lot of attention because of all of its beauty benefits, and now it seems we're all trying to get our hands on some. It just kind of made sense to go with something that was 100% oil without all the crazy additives.
Let me give you a little run down on beauty oils. First of all, kick all your fears about putting oil on your face out the door. The truth is that OIL LOVES OIL. Stop worrying that it’s going to send your oily skin into overdrive. Dry, combination, or oily skin, beauty oils are formulated to know how to fix your skin. #science The point of these oils is to offer an all-natural solution to dryness, redness, break outs, hyper-pigmentation, and aging skin. For instance, this Cacay oil touts 50% more vitamin E than Argan Oil, which helps lock in moisture, and 3 times more Retinol than Rose Hip oil, and we all know that retinoids are proven to even out your skin tone and diminish wrinkles.
Now, you know I don’t like to share about anything until I have actually tried it and used it in every possible way. I do all this so I can sincerely speak from experience and give direct feedback about this product. I’m sharing what I’ve learned about Cacay oil in this video and showing you my Top 5 Ways I use this phenomenal oil. You might be surprised by a few. Enjoy!
Let’s recap, shall we? You can use this beauty oil for a myriad of reasons, but here are my top five:
- Use as a moisturizing, acne fighting, and anti-aging facial oil.
2. Apply to the ends of your hair to repair and smooth dry and damaged hair.
3. Use as a cuticle oil to fight dry nails and cracked cuticles.
4. Apply to burns, scratches, and rashes as a healing ointment.
5. Apply to skin after you shave to soothe skin and prevent ingrown hairs.
Why I pick this oil over the competitive beauty oil options:
- Treats dryness – winter is coming and no one is safe
2. Treats redness – the only thing that needs to be red are your lips
3. Reduces hormonal breakouts – wish these didn’t happen, but at least now you have a secret weapon
4. Reduces aging and fine lines – my driver's license says 31, but my face says 21
5. Reduces hyper pigmentation – one skin tone to rule them all
6. Oil loves oil – stop starving your oily skin from the nutrition it craves for a more balanced complexion
7. 100% cachet oil – nothing else, no additives or preservatives
8. Loads of vitamin – 50% more vitamin E than Argan oil to be more specific (hello moisture, come to mama!)
9. Oh the Retinol – 3x more Retinol than Rose Hip oil (say “yes!” to even skin tone, “no” to wrinkles)
10. Omega 6 fatty acids – acne fighting super oil
11. Price – it’s about half the price you would expect to pay, plus on Amazon, you can use a coupon! #moremoneyforme
12. Everlasting oil – super concentrated oil, which means you only need a tiny bit at a time, which means one bottle will last forevs
There’s only one con that I could think of and that is the smell. It does not have any additives or fruity flowery fragrances, just the smell of the Cacay nut. It’s not a bad smell or a strong smell, but it definitely has a nutty organic smell to it.
In short, if you are looking for a really light weight beauty oil, I did the research and found one for you because I am your BBF (best beauty friend). When you try it and love it, feel free to send me thank you notes in the form of chocolate or kittens. 😉
WHERE TO FIND CACAY NATURALS: