I think you can tell from this video that I can’t contain my excitement for this squishy heart headband tutorial. This is a no-sew beginner project you can make in a snap for Valentine’s Day or just for fun—you can even experiment with other shapes! This DIY headband reminds everyone that love is in the air. Watch the video now:
// SUPPLY LIST //
// DIRECTIONS //
1. Make a pattern for the heart out of paper.
2. Fold your fabric so that you can pin your pattern to the fabric and cut 2 identical hearts.
3. Using the hot glue gun, glue pieces together along the edges leaving a 1”-2” opening for stuffing.
4. Stuff the heart with poly fiberfill.
5. Glue the front of the opening to the front side of the headband. Follow by gluing the back side of the opening to the back of the headband.
You will definitely generate smiles everywhere you go wearing this cute thing, and it’s quirky enough for kids and adults to wear to punch up their wardrobe personality. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel to see new videos and tutorials!
Guess what?! I have a whole list of other Valentine's Day tutorials, check them out!
PSSSSSSSST! Do me a favor and pin this post to share will all your crafty friends!