I love mixing up new cocktails of cosmetics and craft supplies, especially in this video where I show you how to make a BIG statement with my blingy lip tutorial. The key is to create a heart-shaped base for the rhinestones to make it Valentine’s Day worthy. Check out the supply list and directions below for this look.
1. Apply concealer all over the lip, concentrating on the outer corners to create a blank canvas.
2. Create a heart shape in the middle of your lips with a lip liner in a coordinating shade with your rhinestones.
3. Using the end of a sewing needle, apply a small dot of eyelash glue to the edges of the lips. Allow the glue to dry slightly until tacky.
4. Using the “Pick Me Up,” apply rhinestones to the tacky glue.
5. Apply rhinestones along the edges first, and then fill in the rest of the lip.
I hope this video inspires you to start mixing things up and changing the way you see craft supplies during your next trip to the craft store. Show me how your bling lips turn out on Instagram by using the hash tag #whippycake! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see upcoming videos and tutorials!
Guess what?! I have a whole list of other Valentine's Day tutorials—check them out!
- Valentine’s Day Tutorial: Heart Hair Clip
- Pink Vibrations Makeup Tutorial
- Puffy Heart Headband Tutorial
PSSSSSSSST! Do me a favor and pin this post to share will all your crafty friends!