In this video, I show you how to make this DIY heart hair clip using rhinestones. I used a variety of heart rhinestones to create a sparkling base and then added in a second layer of varying diamond-shaped rhinestones to add some dimension. You could recreate this heart hair clip using vintage earrings or other jewelry remnants—there are no rules.
// SUPPLY LIST //
// DIRECTIONS //
1. Cut out a piece of felt the same size as your hair clip.
2. Pick out and arrange the rhinestones to your liking and glue with E6000.
3. Glue accent rhinestones to add a second layer of dimension to the clip.
4. Glue the back of the felt to the metal clip.
5. For extra security, you can add a second piece of felt on the inside of the clip.
6. Allow glue to dry 24-48 hrs before wearing.
This is the perfect gift for any Valentine or the cherry on top of your favorite festive ensemble. Show me your creations on Instagram by using the hash tag #whippycake! You should also take a sec to subscribe to my channel to see new videos and tutorials!
Guess what?! I have a whole list of other Valentine's Day tutorials—check them out!
PSSSSSSSST! Do me a favor and pin this post to share will all your crafty friends!