Alrighty peeps, are you ready for some videos? I hope so because today's video is the first of many more to come. I wanted to start posting them on Monday but it's been a busy week trying to film and edit all the video AND get my oldest ready for kindergarten! Ahhh! I have a kid in kindergarten and I'm freaking out!!!Me: Don't freak out Becki, just distract yourself with the awesome tutorial you are about to share. Me (back to myself): Ok self, I will do that!
The following tutorial will demonstrate how to do a spunky retro hair style on short hair (can be modified for long hair or people with bangs). If you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen my hair like this a few times because it's so playful, quick, and easy and is perfect for 3rd day hair and beyond, and well, I LIKE IT! Take a gander at the video and then if you decide to try it out you can get the supply list below the video.
What You'll Need:
– Smoothing serum to smooth hair ends – I'm using Spoil Me
– Spray Wax for texture – I'm using Spray Wax by Lanza
– Hairspray for hold – I'm using Hard Head
– Wide tooth comb for back combing
– Clip or bobby pin to hold hair out of the way
– Bobby pin to pin up the sides of your hair (optional)