In true Valentine’s Day spirit of pink I have compiled a collection of my favorite pink products that are super fun and will catch anyone’s attention.
1. Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Lucky – First of all who doesn’t LOVE fat stick cosmetics? Fat sticks last forever and are super easy to control and maneuver when applying. I love this pale pink color and the matte consistency helps this lip tint stay put.
2. Pink Color. Bug by Kevin Murphy – It’s temporary and washable hair shadow that adds so much color you won’t hardly believe it! The hair shadow comes in a playful pod and is the same consistency as a shadow. It works on all hair colors including black, no lie. It’s also available in purple and orange. Watch a cute video on how it’s applied [here].
3. Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in I Pink I Can – I admit I am a nail polish snob and care a great deal about a nail polish’s performance based on quality, consistency, application, shelf life and most importantly durability while wearing it. This is why I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Sally Hansen’s Complete Salon Manicure line and it outlasted my former go to brands of polish (OPI and Essie). I still use the other brands but this stuff lasts longer without chipping or peeling off and requires less coats for a perfect even finish than most of the OPI or Essie colors provide. Now when I look for a new color I always check the Complete Salon Manicure line before I check out anything else. Bonus, this brand is at least a few dollars cheaper than OPI and Essie.
4. Urban Decay After Glow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie – An awesome cheek tint with a creamy, silky, yumo feeling and a HELLO awesome color. I love wearing this with just foundation and some chapstick. It adds crazy color!
5. Pink Skinnies – The ones I am wearing here are from Nordstrom Rack but I also have some fun Barbie pink skinnies from Delias and I’ve recently seen some hot pink ones at Target. These pants will tell everyone around you what a fun person you can be and honestly they just put me in a good mood!
So there’s my top 5 favorite pink products right now and most of them can be found in my Amazon favorites over there to the right—> What is your favorite pink to put on?
Back to Blog